Striving for Excellence —Shaping the Future
We are now recruiting for the Operations Manager for Strive4 Academy Trust; an exciting leadership opportunity within a very successful multi-academy trust. It combines management freedom for effective leaders with secure central support. The Trust fully encourages collaboration for success.
We are looking for a passionate, inspirational and highly experienced operations professional to support the Executive Team of an outward-facing, successful multi-academy trust, at their Head Office just 7 minutes’ walk from Woodford tube station.
You will facilitate the day-to-day running of the educational provisions across the Trust through strategy and innovation. This role manages the operation of support services for the Trust; you will strategically lead and manage the business innovation, health and safety, risk management, ICT procurement, asset management, management of sub-leasing school space and coordinating legal support across Strive4. You will also lead on HR matters for the Trust.
The successful candidate will ensure the efficient operation of services according to agreed procedures and to maintain those procedures by conducting regular reviews. As Operations Manager within Strive4 Academy Trust, you will have the opportunity to make a real difference to the future lives of our children whilst developing your own professional skills and expertise.
Please contact us if you are:
• An energetic, enthusiastic, and ambitious manager with a track record of success at managing diverse teams effectively.
• Experienced in operations management at a strategic level. • An inspirational leader with high expectations of yourself and staff.
• A good communicator who can network with internal and external stakeholders to build excellent relationships with the community and other stakeholders and to achieve the Trust's aim to make a lasting difference for our children.
• Confident and able to communicate a clear vision for the school.
• Experienced at working on a diverse range of operational issues.
• Approachable and keen to work with staff across the Trust to ensure wide success.
We can offer you:
• A competitive salary, along with well-being support programmes and access to private healthcare.
• An exciting career path with opportunities for further progression in the future.
• A personalised career development programme.
• Guidance and support on your journey from close collaboration with a small central team to a larger group of talented executives to share best practice and innovation.
Candidates wishing to have an initial conversation with the CEO about this role can also arrange for a telephone/ video call in early September 2021. Those wishing to do so should in the first instance also email our Recruitment Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application and Selection Process
We are seeking to appoint the best possible candidate and therefore the application process will reflect this. Suitable and interested candidates are invited to complete an application form (please click here). This can be submitted via email to email@example.com.
Strive4 Academy Trust is a charitable company limited by guarantee in England and Wales registered number: 10863245.
Registered Address: Strive4 Academy Trust, Ray Lodge Primary School, Snakes Lane East, Woodford Green, IG8 7JQ